Bulalong Pata ng Baka Ingredient:
- 1 pcs pata ng baka , cut using metal sew wash and remove nail (+- 2kg)
- 2-3 pcs onion
- 2-3 pcs potato, peeled and quarter
- petchay 3-4 pcs, cut into halves and wash
- 1/4 cabbage
- 2 tbsp ground pepper corn
- salt to taste
- springonion, cut into1"
- In a big casserole, bring to boil pata ng baka wit onion and 2-3 tbsp salt from 2 1/2 litre of water for 2-3 hours until meat tendereize and start to separate from the bone.
- Check water from time to time to prevent water for drying
- When pata tenderize add potato, peppercorn and simmer until potato tenderize
- Add cabbage and petchay and bring to boil for 1-2 minute
- Salt to taste and add vetsin
Tip: Cook in small fire to enhance broth flavor