Tinolang Isda Recipe


Everytime I prepared Tinolang isda  i always remember a person that are so closed to my heart, my father because he is a cebuano and he really likes this visayan fish soup recipe, tinolang isda. But even though that he is not already around I still prepare this recipe for the reason that it is really easy to prepar, affordable, and nutritious. My preparation tine cooking this is only 25 minute, and it will only cost me more or less 160 pesos if I cook 1 kg of fish such as tambakol, and heathy because it is cook with fish which is low in fat and nutrituous because of the vegetable it has. Anyway, here is my method of cooking for this flavourful filipino fish soup recipe.

Tinolang Isda Recipe Ingredient:

  • 1 kg of tambakol (Yellow fin Tuna), removed all the guts, gills, sliced and clean
  • 3 thumbsize ginger, peeled and crush
  • 1 onion
  • 1 tomato, slice
  • 3 cups water
  • salt to taste
  • vetsin
  • 1 bundle of malungay or ampalaya leaves
Procedure of Cooking :

In casserole bring to boil water with onion, ginger, and tomato. Add fish when water start to boil and simmer for 10 minute. Add salt to taste, vetsin and malungay or ampalaya leaves, bring to boil and served with hot steamy rice while broth of tinolang manok recipe still haot

0 comments