Chicken Pineapple


I have a visitor coming this weekends, i am planning to prepare for them a delicious Filipino recipe known as Pininyahang manok ( Chicken Pineapple). There are a lots of different  method of cooking pininyahang manok and I have my system too. I am planning to upload cooking video for each of my recipe but I still have to change my videocam for clearer picture. Anyway here is my procedure for cooking:

Chicken Pineapple Ingredient:

1 whole chicken (Slice into serving pcs and marinate with pineapple chunk juice)
Pineapple chunk (small can)
2-3 potato, quarter
1/4 cup tomato sauce
minced garlic
slice onion
1 carrot, cube
Chicken cubes
salt to taste
Red bell pepper
Cooking oil
10 pcs peppercorn
Laurel leaves

How to Cook Chicken with Pineapple Recipe:

In a heated pan with cooking oil, saute garlic, onion. Add chicken and patis, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Add 1 cup of water, peppercorn,potato carrots. Simmer until carrots and potato tenderize, add tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minute. Add pineapple chunk,chicken cube seasoning, salt to taste, if the sauce is too thick add 1/4 cup of water. Transfer on a serving bowl then served with hot steamy rice.

Next Recipe : Pares

0 comments