Filipino are known for their fondness when it comes with noodles soup recipe and when it comes with noodle soup nothing come closer with the popularity of lomi soup. I remember that there is a time that when my husband ask me to accompany him to Lipa, Batangas just to eat the famous loming Batangas, i find their Lomi so tasty and a close friend of mine divulged that the secret with the success of their Lomi is fom their homemade noodles, anyway i decided to post a lomi recipe today because i just finish eating lomi from Chowking and i hope you would try and loved this Filipino Soup Recipe - Lomi
- 1 Kg of lomi noodles
- 1/2 kg of boiled Chicken breast, shred (Use chicken stock as a broth -4 cups)
- 1/4 kg Chicken liver, slice
- 200 gram shrimp,shelled and sut into small
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 100 grams Cabbage
- 10 pcs Squidball, sliced thinly
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup cornstarch for thickening, dissolve in water
- Patis/ Fishsauce
- 2 cubes of chicken cubes, vetsin and salt to taste
- In a casserole, boiled the lomi noodles and drain using a strainer.
- In a separate pot pour cooking oil and sautee garlic and onion.
- Add shredded chicken meat, squid ball t and add patis, simmer for 10 minute.
- Add Chicken liver, shrimp...Then
- Add Chicken stock, chicken cubes and bring it to boil.
- Add lomi noodles
- Add cabbage, salt to taste and vetsin
- Add dissolve cornstarch and stir lightly until thickened.
- Turn off the stove, and add beaten egg while continously mixing.
- Served hot pansit lomi soup as a viand with steamy rice, or served as a merienda