Recipe for Corned Beef Omelet

Corned beef omelet is one of my favorite recipe for school lunch for my kids, this food is easy to prepare and yet so affordable, I always prepare this recipe not only for the economic reason as my kids love it too. You should try this recipe for school lunch and I am really sure that your kids might love it too the way my kids like it.


Ingredient for Recipe Corned Beef Omelet

1 medium size of can corned beef
2-3 tbsp minced garlic
1 whole onion , chopped
2-3 potato, peeled and wash, cut into strips
vetsin (optional)
salt to taste
pinch of ground pepper
6 beaten egg


Procedure For Cooking Corned Beef Omelet:

In a haeted pan, add a tbsp of cooking oil and sautee garlic, onion, and corned beef for 1-2 minute. Add 1/4 cup of water and simmer until the broth dries up and potato tenders. Add vetsin (optional) and cool. In a separate bowl, beat egg and add corned beef mixture, pinch of salt and ground peppercorn. Using a laddle scooper, pour corned beef with egg on pre heated pan with cooking to fry. Served corned beef omelet with catsup along with hot steamy rice. Enjoy...



0 comments